Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Need a Tutor?

My friend Debbie Cluff started and on-line tutoring company called Links for Learning. Last month I started tutoring for her and now I realize how great on-line tutoring is. I've been tutoring a girl who lives 30 minutes away from me, but it's not a problem because we do it all on-line, neither of us ever leave our homes for our tutoring sessions. I've never even met my student (which is kind-of weird) but I feel like I totally know her. Links for Learning is for anyone kindergarten through 12th grade, all subjects. If you need a tutor or know of anyone who does, I highly recommend Links for Learning. You can check out the website by clicking on the Links for Learning link on "Our Favorite Blogs." Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

jen said...

That looked like so much dang fun!!!

mena said...

WOW!!!!! I had no idea you two were such rocker's. I am glad you have this blog so we can keep tabs on what you guys are up to. The party looked way fun and I love the outfit Megan,you are looking HOT!!!!