Monday, March 31, 2008

Kevon's Birthday and Easter

Kevon's birthday happened to be on Easter this year. I felt a little bad for him because I think he got a little over looked by the holiday. Here are some pics...




Mason and Maya were very excited to give Daddy 2 Spiderman shirts. Mommy gave him X-box live (which I'm starting to think was a mistake). Maya helping Daddy blow out his birthday candles.

And here are the Easter pics...

The kids had tons of fun hunting for the Easter eggs that the Easter Bunny hid around the house.I think the Easter Bunny was way too nice this year. The kids got tons of candy and some toys.


Mason and Maya in their Easter Sunday clothes. (I don't know why Mason can't give me a normal smile in any of his pictures.)

Maya's dress was so cute, I had to through this picture in.

5 comments:

Angee Leishman said...

Megan,
You have such a cute family. I love Maya's dress, my little Kaylee has that dress as well. It looks like you had a fun Easter & birthday for Kevon.

mena said...

Can we come live at your house, it looks like Santa dumped some of his leftovers at your house on Easter, your kids must have been EXTRA good this year!!! Just kiddin... Gubba

Cori Shaw, MS, RD said...

It is a fact... you have to cutest kids on the entire planet.
I have a blogspot now so we can keep in better touch! :)

Heather said...

happy Birthday Kevon

bows and more said...

Hey Kevon and Megan How are you guys! So fun to see your darling family! Your kids are so beautiful! I would love to keep in touch with you guys! P.S. I got you beat! My Anniversary, and our little girl Ava, yes we have a girl, and easter were all on the same day! What a special day! Love ya, Kelsi