Friday, March 14, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!


Yes... I just had another b-day (March 12). I hit the big 31, so now I'm officially "thirty-something." It turned out to be a really fun day. It started out pretty normal, but the kids at school were really cute with me. They wanted to know everything that I was going to do for my birthday and what I got (of course I hadn't gotten my presents yet). Kevon took me to the movie, he convinced me to see 10,000 BC which I wasn't very excited about, but I ended up loving it. Kevon was a little disappointed, I think he went expecting something great and I went not expecting anything, so of course I ended up loving it and he didn't. After the movie we went home and opened my presents from the kids. They got me (with Kevon's help of course) an ipod, which I'm so excited about. Kevon gave me his present early, a new digital camera for the Rock Band party. After opening presents we dropped the kids off at Grandma's and Kevon and I went out to dinner at Bajio, yummmmm. Then when we went home and Kevon took care of the kids so I could go to bed early, I know that sounds pathetic but it was something I really wanted. So... it was a good day. Of course nothing will ever top my 30th when Mom, Marcee, and Abbie drove from St. George to kidnap me at take me to Salt Lake City for the weekend. But Kevon did a good job this year with great presents and the awesome Rock Band party, it was a close second to last year. =)
P.S. Happy Pi Day (3/14)

2 comments:

Gubba said...

Muggs, Wow your getting old! Ha ha. It is nice to see what you are up to. You have the cutest kids. "Nick Drake" on the playlist, very impressive. Mena and I have just recintly discovered his music.
Catch ya later, Regan

j e s s i e said...

So this is really late, but seeing as how I haven't left the house this month - happy Birthday!