Wednesday, December 9, 2009

September Update...

In September we found out that our little one will be a BOY, yeah!!! We were feeling a lot of pressure to get a boy. The Stratton's and Westover's were both expecting boys, and we have a group of about 9 couples whose kids have alternated gender each time, so the pressure was really on for this one to be a boy. Not to mention that Kevon just really wanted a boy. I was fine with either way, since we have one of each I didn't care too much, but now that I've started shopping for the little guy I'm reminded that there is just way cuter stuff for girls. We're open to suggestions for a name. If you have any you're willing to share send them our way.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! Congrats!!!

jen said...

Exciting!!! There is not much to buy for boys its true but hey its a money saver in the end!

bows and more said...

Hey there! Congrats on having another boy! I have not said hi for a while fun to see your kiddos they have grow up and are so cute!Are you still wanting to stay with the M thing? you could do McKade or McKai (Ma-Ky) Just some thoughts I have a name blog if you want some more ideas it is www.babynamegame.blogspot.com Best wishes and Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Hey Megs.. since I don't have any kids of my own.. =( I'll share my favorite names.. I like Emerson, Grayson and Max. Love ya even though I haven't seen you in like years! =)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.