Sunday, November 2, 2008

First "Loose Tooth"

Mason finally has his first "loose tooth." He's a little confused about what a loose tooth is. He thinks that a loose tooth is a "wiggely tooth," and after it falls out, then it is a "loose tooth."

He's been waiting for this day for a long time. The first thing he said to me on his birthday in July was, "now that I'm 6 I think I'll have a loose tooth today."

He was also very excited about the silver dollar that the Tooth Fairy left under his pillow. I'm starting to wonder if there isn't a little truth to this Tooth Fairy myth, I still don't know where the silver dollar came from...

4 comments:

mena said...

Sweet... I'm happy to see that you are in the blogging world again. I love Mason's jack o latern smile. Super cute. I'll be checking in again soon!!

Chalan said...

Fun the good old tooth fairy. That's cute he was so excited. Blythe can't wait for that either. Glad you blogged! :)

Emilee said...

I like his explanation of wiggely and loose. Super cute.

Anonymous said...

Megs... Your kids are so cute! I can't believe you have two! It has been so good to see Melyn again and I hear you are doing really well. =)