Sunday, June 1, 2008

School's Out

Well, one more school year has come and gone. This year was my first year teaching at a high school, it was so much fun, I absolutely loved it. The kids were so much fun, and so much easier to deal with than Jr. High kids. Here are some pictures of my classes this year, I only teach part-time so I only have 3 classes, pretty easy huh?

This calss has by far been my favorite class of all-time. We had so much fun together, they were the funnest group of kids I have every worked with. They would sit so quietly and listen to the lesson and take notes. But when the lesson was over we would talk and tell stories and jokes. We would argue about American Idol and talk about other favoriet TV shows, they were so much fun, I'm really going to miss them.

It was raining outside the day I took this picture so they didn't get to go outside like the other classes =(

4 comments:

The Chic Chef said...

Meg, I am so glad that you are done! I'll be able to see you more.

Aubs said...

Well here is the proof that High Schoolers really are the coolest of all!!!! Haha I wish you were my math teacher Meg that would be so dang fun...AHH, speaking of fun I would love to "tag along" next time you go down to St. George because Last years trip was the High LIGHT of my summer
xoxo
~Aubs

Chalan said...

Fun to see your class pictures, it is no surprise that you are an amazing teacher. I bet you are one the favorites. Enjoy your summer!

Caleb said...

I'm glad you had a good year teaching. It's nice to actually get some kids that you like. I definitely agree with you about high school being better than junior high. It's night and day.